Iron city boulders
Pittsburgh’s Premier Climbing Gym
A 27,000 SQF warehouse in Lawrenceville opened in January of 2021 as Pittsburgh’s first bouldering only gym. The updated warehouse offers 11,000- sq/ft of bouldering walls, KLVN coffee and Rishi tea, a training area featuring climbing specific training equipment and a full gym with free weights, and cardio equipment, and a gender neutral/open air locker room.
We are excited to participate in the areas continuing development, offering Pittsburgh climbers of all levels an unforgettable rock climbing and fitness experience. Get in your workout, then tour the scenic views and day/night life of Pittsburgh’s historic Lawrenceville!
• 11,000 SQF of rock climbing wall surface area built by Walltopia
• 250+ boulder problems for all skill levels
• Specialty coffee & tea
• Climbing specific training area
• Fitness, weight training & cardio equipment
• Weekday/Weekend Yoga Classes
• Full locker rooms with showers
• Gender neutral showers and changing rooms
• Free WIFI & working space
• 150+ FREE on site parking spaces
Weekdays · 6am-10pm
Weekends · 9am-9pm