Please verify right after completing the waiver. If you do not see the verification mail in your inbox, check your junk folder.
bring photo id
Bring a photo ID to sign up for memberships. Make sure you bring your student schedule to get the discounted rate!
review the following gym policies
- All visitors to the gym must first check in the Front Desk.
- All climbers will be asked to wash their hands before and after climbing at the provided hand washing station.
- All persons using the facility are expected to respect all other individuals and conduct themselves in manner consistent with Moments Climbing values (Inclusive, Clean, Safety, Innovative, Sustainable). Anyone that is considered to be conducting themselves in an unsafe or disruptive manner will be asked to leave the facility.
- Youth climbers under the age of 13 must be supervised by an adult (18 years or older) or by an Iron City Boulders team member. Youth under the age of 13 are not permitted in fitness and training areas. Parents and guardians are responsible for the supervision of their children. Limited exceptions to the fitness area age requirement are made for Iron City Boulders climbing team members while under direct supervision.
- All participants must assume the risks of climbing as climbing is inherently dangerous. All climbers, facility participants, individuals operating a safety system, and anyone walking on a padded surface at Iron City Boulders must complete and sign (or their parent/guardian must complete and sign) a Moments Climbing Waiver And Release Of Liability For Any Injury Or Death And Assumption Of Risks form.